Monday, June 14, 2010

50 Things You didn't know

1. What time did you get up this morning? 
6 am....Zahree is up and screaming around that time.

2. How do you like your steak?
Well done.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Sex and the city 2
4. What is your favorite TV show?
My fair wedding, Army Wives,  and The Game

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Los Angeles, Italy, or Spain

6. What did you have for breakfast?
a peach and orange juice


7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Fish!! I love Salmon 

8. What foods do you dislike? or rather don't prefer?
Pork...all forms of it
9. Favorite place to eat?
Ruth Chris and Zola's

10. Favorite dressing?
Thousand island and creamy Italian
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Yukon Denali and BMW 745i

12. What are your favorite clothes?
jeans and t-shirt...I'm that kind of girl

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Paris!

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Always half full gotta see the positive in things.

15. Where would you want to retire?
Florida fo sure
16. Favorite time of day?
After Zahree is sleep and its just me with peace and quiet.

17. Where were you born?
New Haven, CT
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Basketball but Young LA has turned me onto Soccer

22. People watcher?
all the damn time. I like see ppl being themselves when they think no one is looking.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night owl
24. Do you have any pets?
Yes..Iguana named Kermit and a puppy named Lu-Lu

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
I'm thinking about getting a new tattoo..but i have no idea where.
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
Neurologist
27. What is your best childhood memory?
playing chess with my grandfather
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Dog..We got a boxer

29. Are you married? 
No..one day I hope

30. Always wear your seat belt?
Yes..I ain't too cool for the safe belt (kanye voice)

31. Been in a car accident?
two or three of them

32. Any pet peeves?
Slamming doors and late people
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Pineapple, Pepperoni,  Onions

34. Favorite Flower?
Orchids
35. Favorite ice cream?
Birthday cake and moose tracks
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Checkers
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
None..my mother had scared me shitless so i had o choice but to pass it

38. From whom did you get your last email?
Tabi

39. What store would you max out your credit card?
Forever 21 and Macy's
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
hmmmmm..no 

41. Like your job?
For the most part...i'm my own boss so no one to answer to

42. Broccoli?
extra soft with cheese

43. What was your favorite vacation?
Hawaii with the fam.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
DMV
45. What are you listening to right now?
Pastor Troy...I'm in my gangsta mood

46. What is your favorite color?
Green

47. How many tattoos do you have?
Seven

48. What do you like to do when nobody else is around?
bite my nails and sometimes my toes...Don't judge me!!!!

49. Favorite Movie?
He got Game
50. Coffee drinker?
sometimes

2 comments:

Kingsmomma said...

LMAO I too love He got game, Army wives and My fair wedding.

I think I've found my twin.

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

not even gonna lie...i skimmed the hell out of these 50 things. lol.

i will say my favorite color is green too.

i'm not a pork fan.

i wake up at 6am every morning.

favorite clothes is jeans & t-shirt..

*sidenote my special word verification word was "spermi" i just had a bevis & butthead moment. sorry. lol.

used in a sentence, "it's been a long time, i feel a little spermi"..

basically you stole my life. so give it back. lol.