Monday, June 14, 2010

Vacation Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


In 24 hours I shall be boarding a plane and soon after be laying on the white sand beaches of Turks and Caicos!!!!  I can't wait to get the hell away from DC and take a deep breath of fresh air and have 5 days of relaxation. Things here have been out of control the last couple of weeks I feel like I haven't had time to think let alone sleep. I need a break from DMV who has been working my last nerves since lord knows when.  He felt some type of way about me and Young LA ..(straight face) I wanted to care about him and his feeling but DMV sometimes tries to sell me nothing but hoop dreams and I just can't with him anymore. He side eyed me, stop talking to me for a while because of Young LA but that fool doesn't know that I know the last time he flew away from home he was accompanied by a female which he continued to lie to me about...soooooooooooooo fuck your feeling DMV! Work has been killing me softly, so much to do so little time and I don't want to see that office for awhile. Of course with wanting to get away I don't want to leave my baby behind especially since I know he is on a emotional roller coaster since his father has missed yet another weekend with picking him up. His little feelings have been all over the place since this 3rd let down. I feel like the worst mother ever leaving him behind to soak up the sun with Young LA.  My mother reassured me that is not the case and everything will be fine while I'm gone but I can't help but to feel like I'm abandoning him (sad face) and Yes Young LA is still around making my day a little brighter with all that he is and does so spending these next 6 days with him are going to be great.wee haven't really had much time to see each other since he was back home in the west!

I plan on taking some time off too just to spend some well needed time with Zahree. I know this whole daddy being around thing and some of the disappoint that has come with it is new to him. I just want to him a chance to chill and be a little bit happier. Thinking about Sesame Place  or Water Country USA just something to take his mind off of things but Of course I know he will want DMV to be involved in all this so I'm sure I'll have a blog or two from that experience (wipes sweat)........So I'll see y'all on the flip side maybe I'll have something great to say about Turks and Caicos.

4 comments:

★Starrla said...

Awww I hate that your son's father is not holding up on his end. Children remember everything and it's sad to know that he's hurting at such a young age. You try and protect them from pain but somehow it finds its way. I'm glad mommy is there to help save the day and take his mind off of it for the time being! In regards to the vacay....oooooo girl I'm excited for you!!! Especially since Young LA will be accompanying you (#teamYoungLA) LOL! Enjoy yourself to the fullest. Vacations are always great! I hope you do have some great news from the Turks and Caicos too!

Kingsmomma said...

Well you deserve the vacay. Think of it as rejuvenation and when you return you will be better off for the little one.
He should really enjoy the amusement parks.

sunshinestar110 said...

I'm a lil jealous but happy that you get to get away and I'm with Starrla with being #teamyoungLa he is putting in nothing but work

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

i'm jealous too.. i LOVE turks & caicos. used to be my spot before i got airplane scared.

i know all late. i hope you had fun. i guess as i read up on your blog i'll find the answer to that. lol.