Tuesday, June 1, 2010


I woke up this morning and totally forgot it was my birthday! Hell I can't even remember most of the weekend..Miami was great to your girl, I'm going to miss this place! my flight leaves at 4 and I don't want to go back!

I woke up to a knock on my room door and it was room service with breakfast for me and the girl, courtesy of  my mommy and daddy!!! Damn I love them!  I also received a phone call from DMV which was surprising because we haven't talked in 2 weeks i think....i would tell why but that is a whole another blog post.  Him and I chatted for awhile and he ended the call in a hurry.  The front desk called soon after saying i had a package up front and need to pick up. I thought it was from my parents too but  it was flowers and new purse from DMV!! it was a present surprise that reminds me I need to call and thank him!

well, this 27 years have had its share of up and downs...tear, smiles, and side eyes but I wouldn't change or alter any of it!! I thank god and Allah for blessing me with 27 years on this earth and hope they grant me 27 more!

I gotta go I'm off to see my baby!


3 comments:

Kingsmomma said...

well Happy Birthday! Glad you enjoyed your day. May you be blessed with many many more

sunshinestar110 said...

HappY birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

well damn, happy belated birthday. glad you had a great time. miami alwyas loves me. and i love miami for that.