Thursday, May 27, 2010

Does It Matter




I've been sitting on this for awhile...well maybe that long it was brought up the hair salon on Saturday and I didn't really know how I felt about it yet until maybe yesterday *shrugs* sometimes I got to sleep on things before I have an response to it.

So after passing this along to my friends and a couple of my girls cousins I decided to lay out for blogger too.  While in the hair salon on Saturday the question popped up in the salon because of the situation one of the girls in there was in.  Now I'm going to ask  Does height matter to you? would your whole outlook for a relationship with a guy because he's shorter than you?

Now my thought on that situation was once you must be at least 6 feet to ride the ride but that changed once I met DMV and Que because the both of them are on the small size...DMV being maybe 5 9' and Que being a towering  5 6' not that much shorter than me and DMV is still taller than me but I my cousin loves short mean she says they love the fact she has long legs and all the good stuff and she added that the short have been waxing her ass nicely..TMI? lol


2 comments:

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

well i'm short as hell. and my girlfriend is taller than me. and although when we are together it doesn't seem like an issue. she says things here and there that makes it seem like she's "struggling" on the inside. which to me doesn't matter.

i feel like if you're gonna be with someone & don't like something about them you should just get over it. because if it bothers you that much, don't be with them. i've changed a lot of girls minds about short guys. because i've dated chicks so much taller than me that someone confused her as my mother (true story).

i feel like it only matters to superficial people. because it's something that you can't change. my ability to be a good man to you has nothing to do with my height. and yanno what they say about short guys. we carry our height in other places...

Anonymous said...

I’m about 5’9 and the majority of the guys I’ve dated have been around 5’6-5’7. It doesn’t bother me. Maybe because I’m taller than average, it’s not something I think about. My friends are around 5’4-5’6 and they’ll never date someone shorter than them.