Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Go Boston!!!

If you don't know let me tell you that I'm a huge Celtics fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was breed to love them and that I do! My father is originally from Boston so being a fan of any other team is uncivilized in my house.


So needless to say I was tuned in last night to watch my Celtics gain the lead in the series over Cleveland!!!! Sorry Lebron that you are going to be gone in the second round but Ray, Kevin and the crew are going to close this out soon...ok ok back to the reason for this blog.........


Last night while watching Boston take the win over Bron Bron and them with Young LA(i met him a while back he shall be blogged about soon) we got to talking about how I  have never been privileged enough to sit at a playoff game and enjoy the intense basketball that would be taking place.  I thought about dropping big pesos on tickets last year but I just could phase that at all.  It would be great to witness that but I got my mind of something else then blowing $$$ on a game.  Young LA asked me once doing our conversation if I could get off work for a couple of days I side eyed him a little bit but still answered him with yes...later on he asked me if I could find someone to watch my son for those day, once again I side eyed him and answer i'm sure I could.  But he never spoke one word of it again nor did I ask him why he needed to know I just dropped the subject and kept it moving. We watched the  highlights from the game which Boston won and Young LA was out the door, he turned to hug me and whispered in my ear our flight leaves Thursday morning for Boston make sure you can make it...Happy Birthday"  I thought I heard him wrong so I ask excuse me...he smiled a little and said Take off of work find a babysitter and come to Boston with me so we can watch Cleveland serve it up to Boston *side eye*. Excited am I am and was last night but I played cool for Young LA!! So of course I'm going to take him up on his offer and head to Boston with him and of course I'm leaving work early today because the girl has to find a couple of fly outfits to take along with me!!!!!!!!!!!  So Happy Fuckin' Birthday to me!!! A whole a month early I could get use to this!!!

GO BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Epitome said...

I just KNEW I liked you! Green for the money as bishop don magic juan would say! And I'm sooooo jelly you'll be there to see them live while I'm screaming at the TV from my room. **sigh** grab ray allen's booty for me?

★Starrla said...

So cuh-learly I'm reading the blogs allll outta order!! SMH @ ME. Got dammit I'm #TEAMYoungLA!!! He better GO BOY!!!! And you better have fun girl!