Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday and I'm still tired


Its Thursday and i am still trying to catch up on my life and sleep from the weekend.  I must be getting old because I remember pulling a full weekend and still coming in to work on Monday and feeling great, yeah thats not what is going on present day.

I must say I did enjoy my weekend it was good to be in the company of man and get a little male attention cause as a woman I need that from time to time.  DMV was in rare form last weekend I swear, he must have a  catch the scent that I was entertaining someone else because he really put in his dues.  I spent everyday with him until Monday morning when he was off to NYC.  I didn't think I could put up with someone besides my son for that long but I was proved wrong.  We clubbed Friday night together along with some of my friends, I think that was the first time in a long time that I have been that drunk a reallllllly long time and the fact I was hurting from that damn run he forced me into wasn't a good mix at all. I was trying to stay up straight all night but all my leg muscles were on fire! and of course I was getting bodied so that was just extra work on these legs *wipes sweat*  Saturday morning I woke up to DMV and my son in the kitchen cooking breakfast and watching of course videos *side eye* I usually don't let him watch that stuff its just too much for him but when DMV gets around he like to be so interested in whatever he is doing.  I sat back and watch them scramble eggs, flip pancakes and try to figure out y the turkey bacon won't crisp up right and thought to myself this is how I wanted things to be in my life right now, its how I imagined spending my life but of course life throws you a curve ball and things don't always go the way you planned. I enjoyed it while i could and I know how much Zahree loves him and he was just in heaven with him being around.   I slept as long as possible especially since Zahree was with DMV but I did pull myslef together to go outside in that slavery heat and see DMV perform. Why I was outside in the sun..hot as hell I shall never know but I made it and watched him do what he does best entertain.  I love to see him on stage its like a whole new world for him, he is just so happy and inspired every time.  Zahree loves it too , he pulled me aside after DMV got off the stage and said mommy when i get big I want to do that !!!  I didn't know if i should support that dream or have him aim for something else :-/  but I'm sure before its time for him to pursue his dream that he would have changed his mind a thousand and one times.  I felt like a proud mother watching DMV perform and sign autographs We once sat down with each other and talked about the moment many of times and to See him live it out is crazy to me. He smiled, took pictures and occasionally glanced over to me and winked his eye..sigh..he always knows how to make me feel special even when we are in a room, well in this case a park full of people. He has always had the power to make me feel loved and the only woman in his life even when I know he has and is still entertaining others but for that one moment it made feel like he only belonged to me. He did give me a break for a couple of hours and took Zahree so I could catch up on work and school but of course that didn't happen all I did was sleep and sleep some more which I'm glad I did because that night I was once again in 4inch heels, a dress and cup in hand at the club with DMV  getting my party on! I remember when I was like 19yrs old and party 2 nighst in a row was nothing but now at 27 party like a rock star is no walk in the park at all.  When I finally laid my head down again the sun was peaking threw my blinds trying to say hello! No sleep again on Sunday because I was down Georgetown shopping with the girls after only 5 hours of sleep and once I got back home I was wide awoke to entertain Zahree.  So here it is Thursday and I'm at my desk trying to keep my eyes open to at least 3pm and I thought that once this day was over and done i could sleep, DMV just called to say he was back and stopping by. Lord I don't think I will ever sleep again in life.  I know I should be telling him no and sleep but I enjoy all the male attention he has been giving up and lord knows when he will head out of town again for months on end and I'll see him again.  So I'll take the time in way I can get it.

3 comments:

Monique said...

Screw the sleep; get your attention and good times on. ;=)

sunshinestar110 said...

sleep when u die!! enjoy the time u have with him...you don't know the next time he will be giving you his undivided attention again

★Starrla said...

Sounds like an awesome time! Eff sleep when the desire of your heart is being indulged! =)