Tuesday, May 11, 2010

He Knows Me So Well!!

I woke up mother's day to complete silence no Nickjr. blasting, no cars going vroom on my bedroom floor just silence. After listening to the silence for a couple of minute I soon got worried because I have a 4 year old who if silent is doing something he has no business doing. I called his name a couple of times and no answer but when I hit the bottom of the steps he was standing there along with my brother with his homemade card which still had glue dripping from it and his homemade gift bag. Zahree informed me that my card and gift couldn't be open until we ate the delicious breakfast that he made for me with help of His Uncle's Jay and Man...pancakes, bacon, oatmeal and cereal caption crunch to be exact which I know my son put together because that his fave.  I  open up my gift and feel in love once again...





my boo really knows the way to my heart and I must admit that my 4 year old must have great style because he picked these out all by himself and all my brother did was pay for them!!! I love them and Couldn't wait to put them on today and shoe off  the great gift my baby gave me. I love him so mmmmmmuuuuuuuuccccccccchhhhhhhhhhh and his sweet card that was dripping with glue with all his pretty hearts and flowers simply said "you are the only mommy for me!" awwwwwwwwwww... and of course it made me cry and kiss him up lol

2 comments:

sunshinestar110 said...

I like those!! cute cute

Epitome said...

Yeah so baby boy can shop for me anyday!