Friday, May 14, 2010

Up Next Orlando


Shout Out Boston for knocking them damn Caves out in the second round just like I knew ya'll would!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








Anywhooooo, yeah so I ain't got much time so this joint right here is going to be short.  The game was out of control and I loved it! The excitement of the fans and all the noise made it a game worth missing work
for. Young LA  is taking good care of my while we were here....dinner...5 five star hotel a little shopping. Matter of fact I love Boston I wouldn't mind living here except they get tooooooooooooooo much snow for me. My time here is coming to a end because we are currently at the airport heading to NYC for the rest of the weekend...surprise surprise I thought this morning when we got up it was back to DC I  was kind of sad  i was enjoying his company but once we check out hotel he said I'm not ready for DC lets go NYC for the weekend and of course I was all for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its good to get away from Home, work, and life for a lil mini vacay and not have to deal with life....until Monday morning.  DMV has been blowing my phone up for the past 24hrs he found out where i am at and who i am with and I guess he feels some type of way about the situation buy hey you doing you so I'm doing me a girl can't wait on him forever. And to much disbelief Que called last night and left me a message talking I  miss u and been thinking about u alot...why haven't I called him....yeah so ready to deal with that so I'm going to forget about that until I touch back home!


I guess I'm being kind of rude right now...ole boy just gave me the side eye..so I'm out....

1 comment:

★Starrla said...

Again...#TeamYoungLA...and that is all. LOL