Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My mother brought to my attention last night that I always have a crush on the weirdest people from Pharrell, Kanye, Game..etc... . hmmm.. that may be very true but I say I just love the guy who is confident in himself and sometimes that's the dud who is tatted up, with plugs in his ears. or maybe he is the one who dresses a little outrageous or loves to skateboard instead of taking it to the football field. Its something about the Nerd in them that just turns me on. Truth be told DMV isn't that kind of guy nor is Que they are far from that but my heart lies with my weird guys. That all being said I'm in love this guy right here....


Travis McCoy of Gym Class heroes!!

I often tell my friends and parents that my husband will look just like this guy! Tatted up and what the word sees as weird.  Its just something about him just makes me wanna jump him!!!

1 comment:

sunshinestar110 said...

*sigh* I love him! he reminds me of my ex boyfriend Diamond