Monday, May 10, 2010

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




I love her with all my heart and I feel like the only person who understand me sometimes is her but I'm often confused by her actions and decisions with men.  Rae is the former ex girlfriend of my brother and ever since the day we met we have been the best of friends.  We share alot in common like the non supportive baby daddy(who is NOT my brother), being single and wanted to get married but sometimes I'm confused by her actions when it comes to men.  Rae is the nice southern belle from Texas, she cooks, cleans, and I would almost do everything that a male would want from her but sometimes I think she gets clouded by what it takes to please a man and forget about what it takes to please herself.  She was in a world wind love affair with my older brother Jay a couple of years ago that I watch fizzle out slowly mostly because and I quote " she just wouldn't let up off me. she gave me me too much too fast and it could be seen as something else then what it really is"  Rae cut off alot of what made her happy to please him. She stopped going to FL to visit her friends, never really had little to no time for them and dedicated all her free time to Jay. I thinks he gets lost in trying to keep a man that she loses her friends instead  Maybe its was just too crowding for Jay so they split ways.  We go out often and I watch her let men pass her by because she is so wrapped up in her southern ways...I don't approach men is  her famous line so she usually  plays the background until I or someone else brings a group of guys for us to entertain.  I don't push her like I use to talk to men I just let her play her roll maybe its because I grew up in the "city" so to say that going after a man first is something that is normal for me, but to each's own.  Last night we had this long discussion about the men in our lives and wanting to get married and live happily ever after. I Listened to her talk to me like we 40 years old and have just wasted our life away and as much as she fights it I think she needs to have a man to feel complete which is something I certainly can't sign off on.  She often puts herself in "relationships" with the wrong people over and over again, from the dudes who needs her to make himself to look better or the pussy chaser who sells her hoop dreams to keep her around she has entertained them all.  I want to grab Rae sometimes and shake sense into her because I feel like she is so smart and so stupid all wrapped up in one body she gives the best advice sometimes but forget to follow the shit herself. I think her is biggest problem with men is she rushes into things with them....mostly rushing into sex far to fast that her judgement get crowded.  Too much sexual talk, too much sexual advances and finally sex she gives them way too much way too fast.   Once she gives them the panties...its nothing but that going on from that point forward, Idk if she just doesn't see what I see or she just doesn't want to face the fact that she fucked up but whatever it is I just want so much more for her. I never open my mouth and speak on any of her male situations because the last time I did it caused a riff between the two of us and she basically accused me of being jealous in so many words. I want her to know that I love and care for her but her actions with males are so off without offending her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

sunshinestar110 said...

Thats a hard one to call. Either way its an lose lose situation at hand. I feel you 100% on this I have my share of friends who possess one or two of the traits that you mentioned but personally wouldn't say not one word about the situation sometimes its just better to sit back and play the background and pray that they learn the lesson for themselves.

Epitome said...

I'm most def a non aggressive female, I play the back until approached, just how I was brought up and also how I would want my relationship to be...I'm old fashioned it's very true. I however don't lose myself in a relationship just because I have a strong understanding of myself.

But sometimes with some people you just have to let sleeping dogs lie so to speak, some things can't be changed unfortunately even though they would benefit her.