Monday, May 17, 2010

Surprise, Surprise

I met Young LA a couple of month ago after a wizards game when he came and sat himself at the table that I was sharing with my friends. He was funny cute and had his own thing going on but he is 2 years younger than me :-/  Ever since I've let that situation with Que burn I have been spending alot of time with Young LA. At first it was just searching all over the DMV for him a new place to live , then it turned into dinner, and these little gym dates now I see him almost every evening when I get home. My son also think he is the best thing since slice beard and thats always a plus in trying to win my heart.  We recently had an whole discussion about things that I wanted for my birthday which is approaching soon. I told him i didn't really want anything maybe dinner At this spot downtown and but nothing to major. Especially since he did take me to the Celtic/Caves game ..I don't want anything from him. i don't remember tell him this but maybe i did but i said something wanting a boxer puppy but not only for me but for Zahree too.


Today when Young LA stopped by before he headed back home to Cali he brought in the house all these boxes. One by one he sat them down and he whispered something Zahree's ear and they dashed back outside to the car.... and in he brought this............








My heart stopped beating when she came running in the door, Young LA really is putting in work now. I hardly even remember saying that I wanted a boxer puppy but I have been searching online for me. he told me he wanted to make sure I had something special for my birthday since he wasn't going to be here to celebrate it with me.  Oh Young LA is trying to win me over and get himself some brownie point I ain't mad you LA.


Her is only 8 weeks old and as of right now she hasn't been named yet but we have a few names in the running, either  LuLu, Sugar, Honey or Chloe.  Please let me know which one you like I gotta name her soon!

6 comments:

Monique said...

That dog is too adorable! I like Honey and Chloe.

Epitome said...

Awwww shoutout to LA!!!! Wonder what DMV will have to say....that should make for an interesting blog. I like Chloe myself cause one of my favorite purses is from that designer

★Starrla said...

Awwwww how incredibly CUTE!!!! I looove dogs! I want a puppy :-( LOL. GET IT GET IT GET IT YOUNG LA!!! I like him already haha. The names Honey & Chloe are cute as well.

sunshinestar110 said...

I wannnnttttttt one! she is so cute I just want to put her in my pocket...I like LuLu and Chloe !!!

Kingsmomma said...

I love LuLu
what did you go with?

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

wow..i hate dogs. i hate pets. but i give dude 10,000,000 points for doing the damn thing. lol.

that's cool. sounds like a good guy.