Sunday, April 18, 2010

In Love



I brought my broken heart and myself back to DC and soon as I hopped off that plan all I could hear was Scarface playing in my head "Guess Who's Bizack" OH DC how I  missed thee. I'm still mending the wounds from Atlanta but I guess being home and busy will take my mind off of it...or maybe not.....


So the drown away my pain and sadnessplus maybe to find myself I decided retail therapy could be the only answer. I called up my bff and favorite fashion consultant Teddy, we hit the malls hard getting a lil bit of this and a lil bit of that but the thing that really took all my pain away and made me want to love again was this.....






When I laid eyes on them I just knew they were the one and my heart could beat once more!!! and of course I brought them in every color they came in. I couldn't imagine going on with my life not having them to share with the world in every color of the rainbow. I feel like in these shoes I can make the world a better place lol or least look fly ass shit at my next meeting.


And of course in Teddy fashion who is in love with Nicki Minaj I had add his flair on the whole life changing experience by screaming out in the store while i tried them on.."They say my shoe game crazy the mental asylum looking for me" along with the head gestures and blinking crazy eyes lmao  You gotta love his ass!!!

2 comments:

sunshinestar110 said...

I love that shoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

★Starrla said...

YES for retail therapy! What would we do without it?? Hawt shoe!