Thursday, April 8, 2010

With My Thoughts....




When did lace front wigs just take over the world like this?!? Because I wasn't ready...

So when does having an education and knowing how to speak to people make me any less black than before

I wonder if dudes know that we share these dick pics with all our friends and shit..lol

6 month ago i decided to become an vegetarian.... but I want steak like rrrrrrriighhhhhhhhhttttttt nnnnnnnooooooww.

Love is overrated

So How many more women does Ben Roethlisberger have to rape before we  classify his ass as a damn rapist?

I need to get an reality show so the world can see the foolishness I witness everyday..

It had to be man who invented the bra cuz  a woman would never do this to me...

Why do men watch sports center over and over again like it changed from when u watched it 2 seconds ago

Boys lies...and they are not very good at it...

Atlanta.....I love you and hate you all wrapped up into one *books flight*

I hate having sex with him...i just want him to lay in my bed at night and then leave in the morning all this extra stuff feels like we dating and clearly we can't have that...

More thoughts to come....

2 comments:

sunshinestar110 said...

lmao @ Big Ben...u know he will never be that ever....now if he was Terrell Owens we would have marked him that a long time ago....

Bras are the devil *sets bra on fire*

Epitome said...

Reading this made me giggle ass giggle so hard but also said in my head "damn this sounds just like sunshinestar" lol