Sunday, July 11, 2010

#12


Its Sunday and I am laying in the bed trying to get right so I can get up and get some things done...but i have no motivation at all. Nor am I in the mood to rack my brain for a blog topic so this shall be a whole of random things that have been on my mind lately....

I wonder how long DMV is going ignore me? lol he hasn't said anything to me in awhile (shrug)

I want to go swimming but getting my new weave wet is not an option right now......swim cap maybe? but i need to find a fly one do they even make those anymore?

My son's father is calling as we speak....(sigh) I really dislike him alot and I'm sure this call is nothing but awhole lot bs of why he can't come get Zahree (presses end button)

I told my mother and Aunt last night that i am going to marry the first man who ask me..why?!? hell if i know it just felt right to say...

I want to get my vajay vajay pierced but I'm scared out of mind....not that it is going to hurt but that it miss up my nerves and i wont be able to cum ever again in life.

Toy Story 3 in 3D...love it....Tyler Perry's why did i get married 2...hated it.

Who in the hell told Drake that he could sing because they lied their little heart off and why mus he sing on every damn thing why?

DC has been having alot of day parties...i don't know how i feel about them yet...so i wonder do people get drunk at those like they do when u go the club at night...

hmmmm i think that is all until later...maybe I'll have something to blog about come Monday

4 comments:

Kingsmomma said...

I have been rethinking about getting the vajayjay pierced as well but haven't gotten it done yet for the reasons you mentioned.

I am going to get my nippies redone tho

★Starrla said...

Ouch and ouch to the piercings. I have my navel pierced and damn near threw a fit for that. I keep hearing great things about Toy Story. I need to go check it out. Drake is def singing on this album....where is the rapper?

ByHisGraceOnly said...

I can't even imagine the pain of the piercing! I agree with the Tyler Perry movie. It was a bunch of hype about nothing but so was Sex and The City 2 to me.
Oh...I like Drake's CD, especially the singing lol

Monique said...

I had my nippled pierced but not the clit ring. my girlfriend and she had it was wonderful. It may depend on the type of piercer you have that actually knows what he's doing.