Monday, July 19, 2010

Tatted Up #19

I woke up Saturday morning with plans on doing nothing all damn day long. Not at all did I think by 11:30 that night that my bff Low had me in the tattoo shop getting yet another tattoo.

Its all kind of a blur on how we ended up at the shop let alone me in the chair before her. We were suppose to only go the mall, out to eat, maybe the club and then home but for some reason the club got sidelined and we b lined it to the shop.  When we pulled up I was a little confused about what kind of club this was and I knew this jerk had brought me to the tattoo shop to hold her hand while she got her first one.  Of course she was scared shit less..lol..about the ordeal she even let a couple of tears leave her eyes...I thought it was kind of funny...that girl has birthed two children both weighting 10 lbs she tattoing should be no thing for her...she has survived child birth with no meds she should be fearless but Low is an undercover punk so there i was rubbing her back and coaching her into it.  After sitting there with scary cat watching all these other people get tattoos a little part of me wanted one since I haven't got one in almost three years....I am well over do..I didn't know what I wanted had an idea but just couldn't find anything that came close to it. I sat in the chair while Low debated if she wanted a tattoo and I told the guy my idea and he free handed this on to me..





I was worried that I wasn't going to like it but once it was over I LOVED IT!!! and I still do.  I had to sit and show Low that it really wasn't that bad...I was so lying to her that flower is on my rip cage a little bit and that shit hurttttttttttttt but I refused to show it to her. She did finally man up and get a tattoo along with all the dramatics to go with it.... Why she got this I don't know but it made since to her so ok i guess


Her nickname is cupcake and all her family calls her that but i just couldn't get with it but she's happy and i guess that is all that counts.
  But now I think i'm truly done with the whole tattoo thing for a long  time..I think I have hit my limit on tatts.

3 comments:

Kingsmomma said...

man i aint even listening to you. I had one child and that crap hurt but it has nothing on this cheetah being tatted on my back. I don't even try to lie when somone asks me if it hurt or not. Point blank it hurt and induced tears. my eyes were held hostage so if i shed a tear or two it wasn't me being a punk!
lol
nice tat though, your friends tat is interesting. Reminds me of my sister who got a mouth biting into a strawberry with saliva dripping down the the word lucious <----spellled INCORRECTLY on her pelvic region

★Starrla said...

I got one tattoo on my right shoulder and I felt like I wanted to pass out in that chair! Now I see all sorts of other ones that I may want but I can't build up the courage to get it. Especially ones with color! YIKES!

Epitome said...

I LOVE TATTOOS!!!!!!!!!

I have 4 (3 ladybugs on my right foot, daddy's little girl on my arm, my name on my thigh (I hate that one) and my favorite one, an ambigram that says true/love on my shoulder) I know I'm not done getting tatted up, I just have to decide what I want and where **sigh**