Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Jazzy Homemaker #28

I'm trying to become much more domestic! which was  recommendation by my Aunt Joy if I ever want to land me a husband.  Yeah, Thanks Aunt Joy for that!  First step on operation Jazzy Homemaker I have been tackling this cooking thing. I would have to say I'm getting better at it day to day, no one has gotten sick or died from my cooking so i think I'm doing wonderful.  I cook a new dish 3 times a week with the supervision of either y aunt or mother so this time next year I should be throwing down in the kitchen...well hopefully I will be.  The next step in Operation Jazzy Homemaker..learning how to sew! 0_o  Now this step I wasn't feeling at all anytime I need something repair or sewed I either drop it off at My god mothers spot because she a killer with the sewing machine or to Ming Tan at the dry cleaners and she works it out for a sister but in the word of Auntie"you just need the knowledge that it. Are you going to be running your husband's shirt to the cleaner every time a button need to be put on and close a hole!"  and I hate to admit it and i will never tell her but she is right. So the past couple of work along with cooking i have been doing a little of sewing! which I hate..I'm not the homemaker type chick but i have stuck it out.  Even after being poked a thousand times by needles, sewing things shut and cutting a hole in a pattern I finally accomplished something great....



With help from my Aunt we hit the fabric store i saw that on clearance and brought it home, they turned out much better than i thought they would probably thanks to Aunt Joy! I made these for baby boy it matches his room and he thins they are the best thing ever...lol..geesssh i love that little boy!!

Jazzy homemaker is on her way to the top!!!!  look out Martha cuz i'm on my way!! lmaooo

No comments: