Friday, July 30, 2010

'Thumbs down to him #30



I'm not saying i don't like him...I'm saying i just don't like him for her.  Her being my friend Azaia...I'm happy that she is happy but he is not the business at all. when i first met him I thought i  liked him or rather i liked him because she did but it wasn't until i spent 2 weekend straight with them at i saw him for who he really is.  Jealous, that stood out so very well, he can't handle no one looking at her and look to long then it becomes a problem.  She's a very gorgeous girl and most people double take when they see her,  I thought i full war was about to go down when my younger brother glanced at her far too long. Words were exchanged between Azaia and him but never my brother which was a good move on his part.  Now matter were she goes or what she does he swear every person in the room is in her face and trying to get after her. Controlling...He has to know every move she is making, and why she making and who she making it with.  I messed up an mentioned a trip to the beach soon and he just wasn't feeling the company who was coming he didn't know they are gay as can be it was just the fact it was another male and not him.  And if he doesn't agree with the moves he goes crazy..fight after fight, text after text just to engage her in an argument.   He has the habit of inviting himself  out with us which would not  be a problem  if he didn't have such a shitty attitude every time he is around and when he's not having a good day no one will either and he makes sure of that.  Excuses, excuses she has a million of them for him...why he does this..why he doesn't do that...why she has never been to his house the list can go on and on.  I'm happy that she is happy but he carries alot of traits that her baby daddy , who might add had no problem poppin her in the mouth from time to time, I sat back and watch him go from this nice guy to this monster in  a blink of an eye and now i see that in her new man.  I'm happy that she is happy or at least betraying herself as being happy.  I stop offering my advice to her a long time ago because she just going to do what she wants to do but she has no problem at all offering her advice to be about DMV and Young LA. I just want her to take a step back and see what i see.  She has been alone for so long that i think she just loves that fact of having somewhere no matter how he acts.  I wanna just grab her and shake the shit out of her hoping sh doesn't go back that path but i know it would just be a waste of time. I sat with my older brother and we talked about this guy..the good bad and ugly about him and he offered his advice to just back and let find out for herself but it hurts me to think that once again she could be with another monster. I sit back and bite my tongue for her and force myself to interact with him when he is around which seems like all the time.  I never give my view point on him too much because the last time i did it ripped our friendship to shreds.  I guess i'll stay in my lane not offer my advice and view point on him i love her too much to strain our relationship once again...maybe he will be a short lived thing and will be gone before things get too serious.

No comments: