Saturday, July 3, 2010

Movin' Up #3



This is home for now



I brought my first home at 22, it was the most amazing feeling ever i felt like an adult for once! It is a nice little townhouse with everything I need at that time and enough room for me and Zahree'. I actually love the hell out of this house, it was the first one i saw and the only one I wanted and i got it. I've changed a couple of things about it to fit my needs and its all tha I wanted but now I feel like i have out grown this spot.  I got alot of of stuff than I had at 22 and now space is hard to come by.  Zaharee is much older now and requires so much more space and I want a back yard for him and Lulu to run around in and for me to have a cook out or two in.  We just need more space, so this morning i made the descion to rent this spot out and buy a single family home!!!!!!!!!!! I know this is probably not a good time to be switching up how we live with the world being the way it its but if not now than when?  I already have pulled up some spots I want to check and called up a friend who would happy to show them to me.  I know what I want I see it in my head and this time I refuse not to have it and have to put it in myself.  This move will be our last for along time unless I move another city or state or something which we shouldn't hold our breath on because the DC is home and I plan to be here forever.  I'm thinking a house with a ok size back yard not too big not too small...a 2 car garage...and at least 4 bedrooms I plan to have more kids one day and if not maybe adopt a child or two. So the hunt  is on....wish me luck!



The house I want to call home!

4 comments:

Monique said...

Good look on the house search. I'm sure you'll find the perfect spot.

★Starrla said...

This excites me because I want a house as well. I don't know how it's going to happen but I'm just going to believe and have faith that something will come through. Good luck!

ByHisGraceOnly said...

Good luck house hunting!

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

good luck.

i won't go into my long bitter divorce spill. i'll just say..i moved into a smaller home i owned previously. and i want to buy a new one, but since i still own my previous one & this one..i feel like i'm being wasteful even thinking of moving.