Sunday, July 18, 2010

Versatile Blogger #18

 I can thank Kingmomma for this award!!! I love her blog and it bring me great pleasure to know she love mines too. 
With accepting this honor I have to list 7 random facts about myself
tag 7 other to do the same...which may be kind of hard because i don't even think I have seven others to tag so i'll try my best and once again tanks Kingmomma for the award.



My 7 random facts

7.  I'm deathy afraid of clowns! I saw the movie "IT" and it changed my feeling on them., I can't mess with them at all.

6. I have the word Intrépide, which is fearless in french tattooed in the inside of my bottom lip.

5. I have to have red velvet cake at least once a week. I go to my favorite bakery order awhole cake and eat it all by myself

4. I speak three different languages outside of English...Russian,Yoruba and Spanish.

3.  When I was younger my Uncle lead me to believe that my name was Kari so I went to school my first day writing that on my papers.

2.  I absolutely hate Reggae...(kanye shrug)

1. It's rare that I wear my regular hair...I usually keep it weaved up and wigged up.


So here goes my tags :

Sunshinestar110
Starrla Monae
DaBossBitch
ByHisGraceOnly

sorry only 4 thats all I got!


7 comments:

Monique said...

the inside of your lip, ma???

surprisingly I've never met a black person that speaks Russian. Kudos to you. That's hot.

You hate reggae?? How is that possible? Girl I need it to get my hip rolling and winding it up on. LOL

sweetangel said...

OMG you speak yoruba. Are you naija? Are your parents yoruba? That is so cool.

Anonymous said...

Omg clowns are my biggest fear too....and "It" is the movie that did it for me. I thought I was the only one lol

★Starrla said...

Thanks chick! I'll include this in my blog-a-day! Tattoo inside your lip?! *PAIN* Geeeez! I hate reggae too! I can only take one song but anything played after that has me wanting to scream.

Kingsmomma said...

Man that IT movie did it for a lot of people. Whose bright idea was it to make a clown the villain and the parents who let us watch it.

Inside of your lip? wow lady. that sounds like it hurts.

no reggae?
that has been some of the best sex sessions

DianaBoss said...

Wow! I'm so flattered to be tagged! I'm right on it!

I'm impressed with the languages and the tattoo!

I hate reggae too. Grated my nerves!

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

i'm so glad someone else got creeped out by "IT". you talk about someone being afraid..guess what my mom collected.

clowns. yes fucking clowns. tons of them. she even had one that looked like "IT". smh @ my childhood.

i think that's real cool you speak 4 languages. i took french in high school. needless to say the only thing i know how to say is "french fries" lol.

oh and i'm not a fan of reggae either. which is weird. because i LOVE reggaton. lol.