Sunday, July 25, 2010

Breakfast #25

I always tell Zahree that the most important meal of the day is breakfast and that's why he has to eat it everyday.  Usually he is good with it we eat our cereal together with no complaints and then some days he wants no part of this breakfast thing at all. Sometimes I'm so busy in the morning getting him and myself together and making sure we have everything for the day that i don't touch an food in the morning. the other day we were running super late heading out that i just grabbed some fruit for him cut up into pieces drizzled with honey and gave him juice so he could sit at the table while i ran upstairs to get dressed. I returned to him with no more fruit left and a smile on his face he was so happy he ate breakfast with no protest., he kept asking me why i wasn't eating anything..breakfast is important right mommy? is all i heard rushing to the car.  I just informed him that i would eat once i got to work. I dropped him off at school and headed to the office.  I totally forgot about eating once i got there just to much going on. I heard my stomach growling about 2hours later so i sat at my desk trying to figure out what i was going to eat. I ope my purse to get my credit card to order something and look what I found...








I thought to myself where did this come from but i ate it.  Later on that evening I went to pick up my son from school he jumped in the car and said mommy did you get your breakfast i left it in your purse so you could eat it at work because breakfast is important right? I want you to grow to be big and strong just like me!!!


I swear I love that boy to death!!!

4 comments:

DianaBoss said...

Priceless! That could be a commercial!

Monique said...

OMG! How adorable and thoughtful was that?

Epitome said...

Awwwwww!!!! I love having a son for this exact reason...they always wanna take care of their mommy. Too cute!

jazzyjaz said...

@dabossbitch that is exactly what his god father said! i think he might have picked it from tv.

@monique I wanted to cry when i discovered it was him who was behind it! he melts my heart sometimes.

@epitome I thought i wanted a girl but i doubt she would be anything like my little man! sons are the best.