Friday, July 23, 2010

Field Trip! #23

I decided last week that Zahree in and I was getting out of this city and taking a field trip somewhere else. I'm tired of Dc and I don't get to spend much free time with him so we both need it. Our first stop The big apple.





Yep New York city!!!  I don't its much for children his age to do there but we will find a thing or two to do. He loves boats so a tugboat ride and maybe a helicopter ride above the city.  I know he really doesn't care he just excited to visit DMV while he is doing work there. Zahree is easy to please and as along as he lets his mother do a little shopping we do whatever he wants!! 2 days there and we are flying out once again....next stop..




I'm extra excited about this trip here because I love sesame street and most importantly I love big bird. My son has no idea this is were we are going he thinks after seeing DMV he are headed back home but instead will be meeting  up my cousin and her kids to enjoy the park! Zahree has been the last couple of months just want him to have some fun and leave all of the other stuff in DC...

I think I'm tired just writing about it..its going to be a jammed packed couple of days but he deserves it all. I need to rack up on sleep now because i'm sure none will be happening for the next couple of days.

3 comments:

Kingsmomma said...

hey chick this link out for kid stuff
http://kiddiecruise.com/

not sure when your trip is but there is much to do in NYC for children. Of course NYC is now doing this summer streets thing where they are closing off streets to traffic and allowing pedestrians to just enjoy the summer. Check out NYC.Gov
He's going to have much fun!

DianaBoss said...

Even Toys R Us and FAO Schwarz is an activity. They are huge and there is so mucch to see and do in FAO

Monique said...

What fun! I'm sure he will have a blast and your exhaustion won't even matter when you see the smile on his face.