Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Nothing Like It #21

I use to think that the sexy think a man could wear was a pair of basketball shorts, beater and some fresh shoes..that this still ranks on my list of the sexiest things but now that I'm little bit older and deal with so many professional males I would have to say that my favorite thing to look at her a man in a suit...a well tailored suit!!! Its just something about it that just gets me day dreaming about what may be under it (wipes drool from chin) A man in a suit usually comes well groomed and smelling delicious.










I wear a suit can change the whole appearance of a man.  Its just nothing like a man in a suit to get me fanning myself and wanting to jump on him right there and then.

4 comments:

DianaBoss said...

YEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!

Kingsmomma said...

ilike how not one of the men in your pics could be considered sexy (imo) without the suit but those threads sure make em look scrumptious. Like a nice plate of banana pudding with a tall glass of milk. (Whole milk that it)

★Starrla said...

Suit + handsome + smell goods=A weak in the knees me *fans*

Epitome said...

Is there a dotted line for me to cosign on? I'll cosign 3, 4, 50-11 times!