Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Comments #27



Let's mark this day 3 and still no lights!!! Well no lights aqt home...you know that the work lights are full force and working ( rolls eyes).....

I don't have much time to blog today but i shall try a get this one out real quick...

I have enjoyed these last 27 days of blogging it has given me time to get all that is on my mind out!! From DMV to my father it has made its way here.  The most enjoyable part of this blogging is the comments!! yaaayyy for comments!!! lol anyway I love reading what people have to say from disagreeing to agreeing or just offering their support I appreciate it all.  I think i have been slacking on y comments though I offend pass through Starrla and Unpretentious spot often and I like the fact they go back and comment on the comments that are left behind by there followers. I love it to be honest with you! I think it gives great insight and dialogue to what they have written, because them I have decided that I will be come a better blogger and follow in their foot steps!!! I often read my blog comments that have questions or needed ME to respond and just answer to the open air...wrong it is but i didn't think people would even go back and read them but hey if i go backto read what they write to me maybe people are doing that for my blog  and i am letting them down each and every time...lol well maybe not all that but you get my drift right?!?


lets say a prayer that when i go home today the lights have returned because i can't live like this no moooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee (sobs)

3 comments:

Epitome said...

Crazy! I was just talking to sunshinestar about this this past weekend and decided I was going to follow in their footsteps and respond to my comments lol

★Starrla said...

No power for two whole days!!! *rocks back & forth* I am getting nervous just thinking about it. I hope they get you all up and running STAT!!!

jazzyjaz said...

@Epitome I always thought it was a good idea just never took the time out o execute it. And guess what you are my first...yeah that just sounded real nasty! lol

@Starrla Girl!!! I never knew how much i valued it until it was gone. I hate staying at DMV's house it just not home! I wanna go home!!!