Thursday, July 15, 2010

Did Someone Say Cake #15




CAKE!!! Oh how I love thee. You have been around for a long time and have yet to do me wrong.  We sat together doing broke hearts, tears, laughter and just because you have always brought me joy on a cloudy day...hey you have even brought me joy on a not so cloudy day. I know when you arrived because I can smell your sweet smell from a mile away. I use to only be in love with the chocolate you....with the chocolate frosting and everything else chocolate too, but as i got older i realized that there is just whole array of your joy in the world.  From Velvet to plain ole pound cake all of the many sides of you have a special place in my heart and home.  My week just isn't completed if I don't have you by my side.  No matter what form I need you in you always comply and come through for me Spider man for Zahree's birthday or a pair boobs for Mom you have always done what i have asked  Every day a piece of you comes with me to and with Zahree to school we really enjoy our time with you and love the fact we can have you over and over again and you really complain when you run you thing.  My heart just melts for you cake..I wish I knew how to bake just to have you around more often but since I don't I'll just myself to the bakery each and every week just to have your sweet..buttery self with me.  I LOVE YOU CAKE!! lol

3 comments:

DianaBoss said...

LOL. I dont like cake. But you make it sound so good!

Monique said...

I think my stomach just reached up and wiped the drool off my chin because of the Red Velvet Cake picture. Now I must battle Atlanta track and get to Piece of Cake for some.

★Starrla said...

My dad makes the best coconut cake ever and my grandaunt puts her foot in some damn pound cake! Gosh I want some homemade cake now.