Friday, July 9, 2010

I'm Addicted #9



I have at least 2 of these a day maybe more.  It use to give me wings but now I feel nothing from them...so you would think I would stop drinking them but I just can't. The first time I ever had one I spit it out right in the sink, Red bull is no the best tasting thing in the world.  I didn't swear them off at tat moment i did give them another chance to redeem themselves and maybe give me the kick I was looking for....just maybe....The second time around the taste wasn't as shocking but it still didn't taste very good but I continued to drink it and it gave me a Lil boost so I could finish out the day. from that moment forward i just can't finish a day out with out a couple of these nasty ass things. I can't even tell you why I enjoy them so much because they don't have any type of sweet taste to them.  I tired once to keep the habit cold turkey but it seemed like every where i went their they where calling and screaming for me to just drink...so i did!! lol..I did cut back on them a whole lot i use to drink about 5 or 6 a day now I have cut myself back to 2 or 3...that's good right? lol...This must be how I drug addict feels about drugs because this damn energy drink is like my crack i just gotta have it ! I may need to look for some type of support group so when I finally quit this shit I can have people to lean on.  I know that what makes this energy drink so addictive is the caffeine in it which I'm trying to "x" out of my diet...trying to only drink caffeine free things but i don't know if i can really give it up and if i do will i start on some new drink to fulfill my red bull fix.

2 comments:

★Starrla said...

The first time I had Redbull was for my 23rd birthday I believe. It was mixed in a drink called a VCR (vodka, cran & redbull).....I got beyond TORE UP and vowed never to drink it again....yeah I'm ignoring the fact that liquor was involved. LOL! The second time, I mixed it with some cherry coke because I was driving to Tallahassee from Miami at night. That mess had me bouncing in the seats the whole way and seeing things that weren't there. I swear I saw deer and rabbits jumping out in front of the car on I-10. That stuff gives you wings and makes you see things!

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

lol...i used to throw back some kinda mountain dew energy drink. forgot it's name. but it used to make me crash like a mofo. that's why i had to put it down.

only reason i even drunk it was cause i did late hours and i don't drink coffee. after i learned how to be a functioning zombie i ditched all "non-sleep" aids.

if you ever want to ditch it..i'll find you some crack you try in it's place.."just try it once.." lol