Saturday, July 31, 2010

Big Secret #31

We don't get to see much of my older brother Los because he spends most of his time hooping overseas. He's usually here for maybe a month or two and then gone from anywhere from 4 months to a year it just depends on where and who he is playing for. Needless to say since we don't see him much i can't be all up in his business with his love life, He never really talks about too many girls nor does he bring them around. My mother asks him all the time when is he going to stop hiding his women and bring them around so we can feel them out he usually laughs it off and says "Mom, I'm too busy for a relationship and beside who needs anymore women in life when I have you and Jaz." Good answer brother but I knew all of that was BS.  Los is just a private doesn't like too many people in his business and I can respect that 100%. I truly wasn't ready for the bomb he dropped on me this morning. He walked into my front door after being out all night I assumed he was partying it and drinking, laughing doing whatever men do. He threw himself on the couch and screamed for me to come down stairs. he announced that hi slate night consisted of my nephew being born...whoooaaaaa...I so wasn't ready for that one a baby!! I didn't even know he was seeing anyone...A baby! I could decide if i was hurt because he never told me about this before or be happy because I finally got a nephew to spoil. I can't wait to see what my parents have to say about this which will probably be next to nothing because he is far over the legal age but anywhoooo Let me introduce to my new and very first nephew all 7 pounds and 11 ounces of him..



Savion Carlos Carter


I was a little hurt at first because he didn't bother to share this with me or us but once i saw this little boy i was over it! I can't wait to spoil him!!!

4 comments:

The Real Mz. Jones said...

omg... he is perfect. Im sure you'll spoil him as if he was your own. congrats.

Monique said...

He is adorable! I miss my baby at the age. Congrats Auntie!

DianaBoss said...

Oh! Congrats Auntie Jaz! He's gorgeous!

jazzyjaz said...

Thanks Ladies!! Auntie Jazz has been spoiling ever since he came home! it almost made me want another baby!