Thursday, July 29, 2010

Mrs. West #29

Everyone was crowded into the room just to get one glimpse of me. I stood in the mirror looking at myself thinking what am I doing here how did i get here. I watched my mother place the tiara upon my head and cry tears of joy and then it hit me...I was getting married. Me getting married who would have known but here i am dressed in a all white gown with this huge diamond occupying my ring finger.  I turn to the left and see my BFF Shan standing next to me and next to her my god sister they must have been my bridesmaids because they were matching each other to a tee... Shan throws my bouquet to me and whispers in my ear "are you ready?" but no words leave my mouth. The Chapel door swings open and its a packed house some faces I recognize other i have no clue who it.  My father grabs my arm and we step forward...I can hear all the flicks of cameras and the whispers of how beautiful she looks...we continue to walk and I spot some famous faces looking at me...Jay-z is that you and wait a minute was that Diddy? what in the hell are they doing here? hell if i know. We inch closer and closer to the front of the alter and I noticed that preacher was no other than Teddy!!? what? why is he officiating my wedding and why is he dresses in a tiger print suit? smh  He's mouthing some words to me but i can't make out what he is saying and suddenly my father and I stop walking...I grab his hand tighter...he looks at me confused and snatches his away and walks off. Whomever this is standing next to me has his back turned but his groomsmen are full of famous face...Young Jeezy, 50 cent, common so now I'm extra confused.  Teddy the preacher tells us to join hand so we can begin and now i see his face...this is the man I'm marrying I don't know if i should scream or ask for his autograph.  He removes sun glasses and says "baby, are you ready to become Mrs. West?!?", he turns looks at the crowd and yells "Mr. West is in the building"  Kanye West the man who i am marrying? ...wait wait wait are we serious. Before the word can leave my mouth I hear a loud crash from behind us and look who it is Taylor Swift and she is running towards us...my brother tries to stop her but she pushes right past him...Now she is right next to me she opens her mouth and says" Kanye I'm happy for you and every but Jay-Z and Beyonce had the best wedding of all time!" My alarm clock screams out and I open my eyes...Yep it was all  dream lmaoooooooooooooo...A very entertaining dream might i add...So now my life mission is to find and marry Kanye West because I am in love with him...lol..now I'm back to work!











2 comments:

★Starrla said...

LMAO at this Taylor Swift interruption!! Mr. West is in the building, swagger on a hundred, thousand, trillion! Girl send Jeezy my way! *swoons* I love me some him.

jazzyjaz said...

Girl the dream was crazy!! it felt so real i figure thats what i get for watching behind the music or something feat. Kanye!