Saturday, July 17, 2010

We Don't Like Him #17





Young LA and I have been seeing each other I would say since about probably April, he's a cool dude.  We stay laughing, playing and just chillin' together. he has opened my eyes to awhole lot of things and in return I have done the same for him.  When I first met him I thought he would be a short lived affair but he turned out to be so much more. I made the decision on mid June that if all continues to go well with him that I would introduce him to my family on the fourth of July and of course everything went great so i brought him to the family gathering. Its rare that I bring any guys out side of the normal people..DMV..Teddy and Que to a family function so everyone knew that I must be wide open for him.  I thought everything went well with that...my Aunts, uncles and cousins loved him and just couldn't get enough of that man he did wonderful so I thought.

Today I met up my loving father and my older brother Los to have lunch together my brother lives a busy life and is always overseas so if we can get one moment with him we take advantage of it.  I knew the moment I sat down that something was on the both of their minds they just didn't no how to bring it up. We small talked a little gave our prediction of football season and all that stuff then finally after a couple of drink my brother says whats really on his mind...

Los: Pops and I don't like that Guy!
Me: (confused face) What guy is that Carlos and Raymond?
Dad: Young LA...I'm not really feeling him
Me: ok and you los?
Los: I mean He just don't fit for you...he do too much...not my kind of guy
Me: Well ok..

My father and Los are usually the easy ones to please as long as he has a job and some goals in life they love the man so i really don't see what the problem is with Young La, he has that plus more.  I was going to inquire more about this whole union of not liking Young La but it wasn't the time nor place my brother will be hopping a plane for Spain in two days just wanted to spend qt before he's gone.  Al ot of things ran through my head after this little talk we had ...they never said that about any man I have brought around...DMV they love him...him and my brother are the best of friends because of me....Que my father loves him thinks he's the best thing since the telephone had been invented..Los fucks with him too.  I don't know if its the fact that Young La is so confident in himself which as be sen has cocky but that's how i am too or that he is kind of flashy but so is my father and Los...or maybe its just they see too much of themselves in him. I thought Los would love Young LA they have lots of stuff in common from Basketball to love for cars they share all of that but Los wouldn't know that because now he stuck on I DON"T LIKE THIS DUDE shit. My father i don't know about him i can't really see what his problem with Young LA would be..he was very respectfully and had a long talk with my father...hmmm....maybe it was the talk that led him to this place.  This kind of threw me for a loop a big loop..I don't what i should say or do about this whole thing.


1 comment:

★Starrla said...

Dammit man! I was rooting and on #TeamYoungLA! Tell them he needs another chance!