Monday, July 26, 2010

Black Out #26

The house is a crisp 85 degrees...the food in the fridge is spoiling, the ice has melted, no computer, tv or radio since Sunday at 4:15pm.  Yep, that was the last time i saw my house while inn motion. i was sitting at my kitchen table reading a book to Zahree when i severe thunderstorm ripped through the dmv....it left me without any electricy!!  Last night we stayed here in the house it was nice to have peace and quiet but that soon flew out the window today when my house started to feel like a little bit of hell and  Zahree and I got restless with nothing to do.  So currently posted up at DMV's house because he heading out of town tonight.  I'm happy to be somewhere with air but me being who i am i also want to skim through his belongings.......wrong i know but hey I'm nosey.  I would much rather be at home in my own house, in my own bed typing this from my lap top but instead I'm here....the single mans pad.  Its not much for us to do here either but it beats sitting in the dark waiting for the lights to come back on tomorrow...yep you heard me right the lights won't be back on until TUESDAY!! they don't even know what time just Tuesday.  Going to my parents house is out of the question too because they are sitting in the dark too!! they went to a hotel today i was going to join them but DMV offered his place because he is never here.  I guess you can say we are on better terms but with him who knows one day we are hot the next we cold (shrugs) its always so very complicated!  i didn't want to get out of the rhythm of blogging for my 30 days so sorry for this random one....hopefully it will get better tomorrow!

ps sorry for the typos don't have time to read over (chris brown tears)

No comments: